Pride Jazzy® Passport
Simply fold and travel with the Jazzy® Passport. This compact power chair folds in just a few steps and offers convenient storage and ample foot room. Travel in comfort with the Jazzy Passport.
MSRP: $2899.00 Our price: $1999.00 plus $75 setup fee
1 in stock (can be backordered)
- A compact and lightweight design makes traveling a breeze
- Back seat pocket for extra storage while on-the-go
- Folds in just a few simple steps for effortless transport
- Includes convenient, under seat mesh storage bag, mesh cup holder and 40” lap belt
- Large foot platform to accommodate the user’s comfort
- Specialty foam seat design for extreme comfort
- Now available with an air safe travel battery**
**Check with your airline before flying
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed1||Up to 3.6 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||3” at motor|
|Seat-to-Foot Platform Height||14.5” (no adjustment)|
|Drive Tires||12” Pneumatic drive|
|Range Per Charge1,2||Up to 9.6 miles (standard)
Up to 5.7 miles (optional travel battery)
|Total Weight Without Batteries3,5||53 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled3||N/A|
|Standard Seating||Material: Gray, Foam
Dimensions: 17.5” x 16.5”
|Drivetrain||2X 180W brushed motors|
|Standard Electronics||50 amp PG VSI|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery Requirements3||(1) 24V 18Ah Lithium ion (standard)
(1) 25.2V 10.4 Ah Lithium-Ion (optional travel battery)
|Battery Weight4||7 lbs.(standard)
5.2 (optional travel battery)
|Battery Charger||2-amp, off-board|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece||54 lbs. (unit does not disassemble)|
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.
2 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, MC Vol2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
3 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%.
4 Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer.
5 Includes standard seat weight.