FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What Services Can Presidential Provide?
- Do you have a disability and use a wheelchair or walker?
- Are you elderly or have trouble getting around and need home modifications to make life a little easier?
- Do you want professional help with accessibility products and safety equipment?
- Making daily tasks easier if you have trouble getting around.
- Helping prevent accidents by providing key safety features for those that have a disability, use a wheelchair, or simply have some trouble getting around.
What insurances can Presidential Mobility accept?
We are in-network with Medicare, Arkansas Medicaid, and Blue Cross Blue Shield, and most private insurance policies. We are NOT in-network with Medicare replacement plans, PPO’s, or HMO policies.
How long is the process for obtaining new equipment through insurance?
Typically the process ranges from 3-6 months depending on how quickly documentation is obtained and the necessary physician and/or therapists evaluations are scheduled. The time period can be shorter or longer than that based on these variables.
Why Choose Our Mobility Solutions?
We understand finding a company you can trust with your safety and accessibility challenges is a big decision, whether you are a homeowner or business owner. That’s why we are always willing to answer any questions you may have about our company, products, and prices!
All of our home and business modification products are of the highest quality. Our team is filled with hard-working professionals who will work tirelessly to ensure you get the best products at the best prices. You’ll be hard pressed to find a company who can do what can do for you on time and budget.
At the end of the day, our main goal is to make it easy for you to get what you need, whether it’s a wheelchair access remodel, accessible design plans, or specific home modification and safety products. We have years of experience helping customers find solutions to the obstacles that seniors and those who are disabled face on a daily basis. We’re dedicated to helping you be more comfortable and able to accomplish more on your own.
If you’re interested in how we can improve your lifestyle and help transform your home or business, please give us a call. We’re always happy to answer any questions you may have!
How do I decide between manual and power mobility?
Many factors come into play when determining the right type of equipment for a client. Everything from cognitive ability, strength, range of motion, function and goals must be assessed. Our ATP’s can help you determine what is best for your individual needs. We also recommend that a wheelchair evaluation with a PT or OT takes place and can assist with setting up those appointments.
How often should I charge my equipment?
It is best to charge the batteries on your equipment daily for at least 8 -14 hours. Equipment can remain plugged in; however, it is not recommended to keep your chair plugged in for over a week.
What Kind of Home Modification Services & Products Does Presidential Mobility Provide?
Presidential Mobility offers a wide range of accessible construction and safety equipment used in homes, businesses, hotels, hospitals, and government facilities. We pride ourselves in providing only the best in home modification services and products. Our home modification products include:
- Wheelchair ramps
- Grab bars and handrails
- Folding shower and tub seats
- Special offset swing clear hinges
- Commercial washroom accessories
How Can Presidential Mobility Assist With my Business?
We can help your business meet the building codes of the ADA and Arkansas Accessibility Standards.
- Make your business wheelchair accessible to seniors and people with disabilities.
- Help you meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and Arkansas Accessibility Standards.
- Make your company compliant with all handicap accessibility laws and building codes to ensure that everyone, including the disabled and elderly, can enjoy the benefits of your business.
This site is filled with resources to help get you started with great tips and information on our services and products. If there’s a resource we’re missing that would help you, please reach out and let us know! We’re constantly updating and adding content to ensure our customers can stay informed. Our area remodeling and ADA compliance service begins with a free assessment. We have the accessible solutions for you and make recommendations with your current and future needs taken into consideration so we can make your life easier!